Monday 12 May 2014

My Internship

Had my co-op/internship from January to April which was part of my 1 year program at George Brown College (still no one knows why was it in between, even our co op officer couldn't answer when i asked about it). It being my first Canadian experience, I must say it was quite a learning experience.

Was working as a Social Media Intern where I got the opportunity to handle few websites the company owned and help them promote those through different medium and thereby increase traffic. the whole thing wasn't so lucrative or what i wanted but nevertheless it had its learning curves.

1 comment:

  1. You answered your own question. The co-op is in the middle because the 'real-world' experience usually causes people to wake up and 'realize' that they should be paying attention in class - works for most! (in my class anyways)

    ReplyDelete